Re: Current does not boot - BIOS problem?

From: Marinos Ilias <marinosi_at_ceid.upatras.gr>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 13:43:36 +0300
For the history ,
I do not use an IBM machine (thinkpad or whatever) and I have the problem , so I think it hasn't got to do with IBM acpi changes.My machine is a desktop, with ASUS P4C800-E Deluxe mobo and a P4 northwood processor.

Thank you :-)

(Hoping to have some luck with the FreeSBIE live cd , because even boot /boot/loader.old stops booting giving me a ddb console)

--Ilias