Intel PowerTop tool on FreeBSD?

From: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_at_Leidinger.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 13:37:16 +0200
Hi,

has someone tried to port the Intel powertop tool
(http://www.linuxpowertop.org/) to FreeBSD? If not, is someone willing
to have a look at it, or should I put it on our ideas list?

The tool monitors the power consumption of a system and shows which
part of the system is the reason for not saving power (so it makes
sense to run this on a mostly idle system to find the cause of wasting
power; some applications are already fixed to be more power friendly).

Bye,
Alexander.

--
When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him
keep her.

http://www.Leidinger.net    Alexander _at_ Leidinger.net: PGP ID = B0063FE7
http://www.FreeBSD.org       netchild _at_ FreeBSD.org  : PGP ID = 72077137