Port of OpenBSD's sdiff

From: Steven Kreuzer <skreuzer_at_exit2shell.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 14:01:20 -0700
Greetings-

OpenBSD includes a version of sdiff released to the public domain.
In a quest to remove as much GPL code from FreeBSD as possible, I
ported it over.

If you want to try it out, You can download the source at
http://www.exit2shell.com/~skreuzer/code/sdiff.tar.gz

I had a few people who are part of the NYC BSD Users Group beta
test it for me and so far no one has encountered any problems so
I thought I would pass it along to see if it would be considered
as a replacement for the GNU version.

The contents of the tarball is a shar archive which extracts the
code in usr/src/usr.bin/sdiff and a patch the adds adds "sdiff"
to SUBDIR in the Makefile in usr.bin and removes "sdiff" from the
Makefile in gnu/usr.bin

Questions, comments and criticisms are all welcome.

--
Steven Kreuzer
http://www.exit2shell.com/~skreuzer