Re: Building a kernel with SCTP support

From: Kip Macy <kip.macy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 14:31:45 -0700
Interesting -

Randall - does SCTP depend on ipv6? Or did you mean to have a pipe
between inet and inet6?

netinet/sctp_asconf.c           optional inet inet6 sctp
netinet/sctp_auth.c             optional inet inet6 sctp
netinet/sctp_bsd_addr.c         optional inet inet6 sctp
netinet/sctp_crc32.c            optional inet inet6 sctp
netinet/sctp_indata.c           optional inet inet6 sctp
netinet/sctp_input.c            optional inet inet6 sctp
netinet/sctp_output.c           optional inet inet6 sctp
netinet/sctp_pcb.c              optional inet inet6 sctp
netinet/sctp_peeloff.c          optional inet inet6 sctp
netinet/sctp_sysctl.c           optional inet inet6 sctp
netinet/sctp_timer.c            optional inet inet6 sctp
netinet/sctp_usrreq.c           optional inet inet6 sctp
netinet/sctputil.c              optional inet inet6 sctp