Re: FAST_IPSEC import to HEAD is imminent..

From: Bjoern A. Zeeb <bzeeb-lists_at_lists.zabbadoz.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 10:48:56 +0000 (UTC)
On Wed, 27 Jun 2007, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

Hi,

> Can we please drop the FAST_ prefix along with the old IPSEC when we
> get to that point ?

yes, I think that is gnn's plan. I was a bit worried because it'll be
confusing that IPSEC->gone and FAST_IPSEC->IPSEC but hey IPSEC is gone;-)

Don't know if it will happen instantly with the first commit but it
will happen.

I am currently also going through user space again and should find someone
to help with the man page;-)

/bz

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb                                 bzeeb at Zabbadoz dot NeT
Software is harder than hardware  so better get it right the first time.