Quick thanks (for the locking, if_bridge and netstat fixes)

From: Scott Robbins <scottro_at_nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 01:49:44 -0500
This was just one of those weeks where upgrading didn't go well.

I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but I'd just like to give a
quick thanks to all the developers who fix things so quickly--this week,
for me, it was if_bridge (where the only report of it that I saw was my
own, basically useless, "It's not working," one, the locking which
Robert fixed and the brief problem with buildworld dying in netstat--I
think that one was probably fixed within a few hours of its first
occurance.

You guys really do a tremendous job, and I hope you realize we users
really do appreciate it.

--

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )

Willow: According to Freddy's latest editorial, 'The pep
rally is a place for pseudo-prostitutes to provoke men into a sexual
frenzy, which, when thwarted, results in pointless athletic
competition.'
Xander: And the down-side being?