Re: Compiling ISC DHCP Server on current - ascii2addr() errors

From: Bruce M. Simpson <bms_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 23:51:20 +0000
Scott Ullrich wrote:

> Recently this function was renamed/moved(?) by bms.
Terminated with extreme prejudice.
We reached consensus on this over a year ago, just no one actually made
it happen til now.

> Is there a solution or workaround to get DHCP compiling again?
Try this. addr2ascii() is only special and magic if used for AF_LINK.
inet_pton() is fine for this job.

This patch should be good for all branches and should probably go upstream.

Regards,
BMS