Re: MFC request: QLogic 24xx FibreChannel controller

From: Ivan Voras <ivoras_at_fer.hr>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 00:41:02 +0100
mjacob_at_freebsd.org wrote:

> I don't know the underlying hardware.
>
> I'm beginning to smell something wrong here.
> Boot with
>
> hint.isp.0.debug=0x105
>
> set and send me the boot output, would you?

I will, but on monday. Could it be that the two paths to the drive were
both somehow attached to the isp0?

It might not be an error in isp or FreeBSD, but in the configuration of
the array, which was done mostly in "learning by doing" sort of style. I
know that the same problem happened when the guy in charge booted
Windows - Windows saw two drives in the same manner.

I was kind of hoping it's a common enough error that people would spot it.