locking(9)

From: Julian Elischer <julian_at_elischer.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 21:54:05 -0700
I've committed a skeleton locking (9) man page.
Stolen some paragraphs from related man pages and made up some from whole cloth.
I'm hoping that it at least gives those who know about locking,  a place where
they can write in a quick 2 sentence not on something, rather than having
to do all the work of starting a new man page from scratch.

The object of this page is to document the overall strategy for freeBSD locking,
and the interactions between the various techniques.

Come to think of it I should put in a section on Netgraph locking.

If you know ANYTHING about lockin in the current kernel, check out
share/man/man9/locking.9 and add your 10 cents worth. PLEASE!

julian