xdm loging problem on CURRENT

From: Thierry DELHAISE <thierry.delhaise_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 19:07:57 +0100
Hi all,

I would like to report (suite to my previous post) that since the
mistaken symbol is the function __use_pts() normaly owned by libc (if
my previous dig in CURRENT was correct), I suspect a problem in MY
OWN build tree : I can't imagine a problem relative to libc, I think
many others would have encountered many problem before me.

So I'm currently csup'ing CURRENT and will  "buildworld, buildkernel,
installkernel, installworld". Since I 've discovered the problem with
xorg package, I've deinstalled xorg (but not xorg-libraries package
since I've a dependency on I dont want to break) and will reinstall
it via ports when my new system will be installed.

I'll report here if the problem is again reproductible ...

Best regards

Thierry