Resurrecting old FreeBSD size with a rewrite using libelf

From: Sam Arun Raj Seeniraj <samarunraj_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 18:52:39 +0530
Hello there,

This patch is to resurrect the old FreeBSD size with a rewrite using
libelf. Currently supports elf objects, ar(1) archives and core dumps
in elf.

Can handle ELF of various architectures using libelf but doesn't
support any other object file formats unlike the GNU size. The cmdline
parameters as similar to the GNU size minus the long formats. The
output will be also be similar save for difference in indentation.

This is my first patch to FreeBSD & new to the code style, recent
convert from Windows :). Looking for a public review.

Tested by doing,
- make universe
- Comparing output of GNU size versus this against a vast number of
elf objects from different architectures.
- core dumps from i386,amd64 and sparc64 - These were the only ones I
could lay my hands on.

(NOTE: Will disable GNU size)
Apply against,
  /usr in -current as "patch -p0 < size.diff"

Cheers,
-Sam Arun Raj
samarunraj_at_gmail.com