Will these new features make it into 7.0?

From: Ulrich Spoerlein <uspoerlein_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 23:56:52 +0200
Hi,

there hasn't been much news about several features that were once said
to arrive Real Soon[TM]. I just wanted to gather some news about their
status and if they can/will/should make it into 7.0.

- Superpages
- HPS USB stack
- DTrace
- ZFS
- Xorg 7.1 (7.2?)

I understand that there has been put _a_lot_ of work into each of these
features and it would be sad if they didn't make it into a release soon.

Ulrich Spoerlein
--
"The trouble with the dictionary is you have to know how the word is
spelled before you can look it up to see how it is spelled."