gjournal + gmirror question

From: Harald Schmalzbauer <h.schmalzbauer_at_omnisec.de>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 14:53:20 +0200
Hello,

I'm writing not to questions_at_ because afaik gjournal only exitsts in -current.
I'd like to make my home journaled. Until now it was /dev/mirror/HOME, with
two providers.

Do I have to write the gjournal label to mirror/HOME or to the single
providers?

If I want to include it in fstab, is it true that I have to disable the auto
fsck? So the line reads something like this:
/dev/mirror/HOME.journal /home ufs rw,async 1 0 (<- disables fsck, right?)

Thanks!

-Harry