kbdmux and KBD_DFLT_KEYMAP

From: Harald Schmalzbauer <h.schmalzbauer_at_omnisec.de>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 03:02:55 +0200
Hello,

I think I lost some understanding...
I always compiled SC_DFLT_FONT and [AT|U]KBD_DFTL_KEYMAP into my kernels and
saw that ever since kbdmux was introduced with 6. (0|1?) the mapping hadn't
worked.
I was astonished that, again with current, it seems that it's still not
working and I haven't found anything in NOTES which points me to something
like KBDMUX_DFLT_KEYMAP.
Usually I access my servers via serial console, so this wasn't really that
problem for me, but today I missed it, so I wanted to ask if I missed
something or if I should file a PR?

Thanks,

-Harry