INCLUDE_CONFIG_FILE patches

From: Wojciech A. Koszek <wkoszek_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 16:42:47 +0000
Hello,

We talked about improved INCLUDE_CONFIG_FILE work some time ago. I
cleaned it up, and I have prepared a patch for the latest -CURRENT.

It's here:

	http://people.freebsd.org/~wkoszek/patches/kernconf.patch

If you have any suggestions, please let me know as I'd really like to
see this patch into the tree before RELENG_7.

Please note that the changes aren't very serious, but config(8)'s
functionality is, so any worries should be stated now.

With this patch, after building a kernel with:

	options INCLUDE_CONFIG_FILE

you should be able to obtain it's configuration file with a new config(8)
and it's -k option:

	config -k <kernelfile>

The output should be ready to be redirected to a file:

	config -k <kernelfile> > NEWKERNEL

Now, you should be able to type:

	config NEWKERNEL

And newly created kernel should contain the very same options as the old
one.

Thanks,

--
Wojciech A. Koszek