Re: import nss_ldap, openldap in base?

From: Patrick Dung <patrick_dkt_at_yahoo.com.hk>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 12:37:20 -0700 (PDT)
Personally I think that LDAP support out of the box is good (e.g other
OS already has LDAP support out of the box, get more users to use it).

We already have programs like bsnmp, pam_radius, Kerberos and OPIE
integrated/comes with the base OS. Is Openldap(client library, not
server), nss_ldap/pam_ldap support in base OS worth more attention?

Patrick