Locked out from zpool (newbie)

From: fourmeterjump <4meterjump_at_inbox.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 14:28:02 -0800
Hi all,
yesterday, after a big k3b's freeze/crash I got a
'panic:lockmgr: upgrade without shared'
immediately after
'mounting local file system'

In single user mode I could mount and fsck all 'regular' ufs slices, but zfs seemed locked.
I guessed some zfs/zpool commands, but results was:
- last access from... (another host)
- no dataset available
- panic

Since I didn't have important data in my zpool, I liked best to create a new one, but I wish to understand what happened, what I mistaken and how I could resolve similar issues.
Unfortunately I have a kernel without debug options.

Sorry for my poor English and thanks in advance.