Re: MacBook patches

From: Arne Schwabe <schwabe_at_uni-paderborn.de>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 22:43:00 +0200
Rui Paulo wrote:
> Hi,
> Attached are the work I've done so far for my Summer of Code
> project. If you have a MacBook and are willing to spend some time
> build -current with these patches and testing, here's what you should
> know:

I am. But I am a little bit how I should install FreeBSD on my Macbook.
Using the 7.0 April snapshots, FreeBSD boots. but dies in sysinstall:
BARF 170 > 171 (iirc) :(

I could not try booting without ACPI/APIC because the keyboard was not
working in the loader :/

Any hints which FreeBSD version I could try next time?

Arne