Re: Intel 82845G / AGP / 7.0-CURRENT

From: Vlad K Sm <kuzminva_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 19:18:33 +0500
On Friday 11 May 2007 00:52, Eric Anholt wrote:

> > No, only making sure that the AGP code is built into the kernel is
> > necessary.  However, -current should have had the intel AGP support
> > for quite a while.
> Ah right, sorry for the noise!  :)

I found that in 6.2.-release there was a conflict between acpi and agp
drivers. I mean that /dev/agpgart is not created if acpi is loalded
(acpi_load="YES") that's why I turned off agp in kernel and loaded agp
at first and only then acpi (using kldload). Can someone check that
there is no this issue in current?

Thanks,
Vlad Kuzmin