Re: Process for requesting reverting patch?

From: Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez <rnsanchez_at_wait4.org>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 00:43:52 -0300
On Sun, 13 May 2007 19:06:35 -0700
Steve Kargl <sgk_at_troutmask.apl.washington.edu> wrote:

> > I couldn't find the PR ('No matches' all the time using web query-pr.cgi)
> > right now, but wasn't it Fortran code, instead of C?
> >

> Well, the very first post in this thread contains URL to
> the PR.!

Which I don't have anymore...  Should've looked at the archives anyway.

> You got to be kidding me that you could find it via a
> web search.  Is 'tcsh' too hard to spell?  Here's
> the result

Easy, man.  I don't have any motive to bullshit you.  I did search with some
variations, from very specific (you as the originator, mp_at_ as the resposible,
tcsh as the summary) to very broad ("tcsh"), with no results.  The results
also took some odd time to come out, around 30 seconds each.

However, searching right _now_ brings the results, and very fast.

> This has absolutely nothing to do with Fortran.  I get the
> exact same problem with the classic Hello World.

Indeed.  I really confused with it because you was debugging gfortran, but
all I remembered was "fortran", but could not find the PR.

When reading mp_at_'s hello world C program, I thought he might be doing the
wrong test, thus my ping message.  Sorry for wasting yours and mp_at_'s time.

--
Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez                   rnsanchez_at_wait4.org