Re: cpufreq & enhanced speedstep

From: Colin Percival <cperciva_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 16:04:53 -0700
Harald Schmalzbauer wrote:
> Am Freitag, 24. Juni 2005 schrieb Colin Percival:
>                      ^^^^
>> (Apparently the data I need is in an NDA'ed BIOS writers' guide.  Can
>> anyone convince Intel to give me a copy?)
>
> Is this still valid?

I have no idea.  Honestly, I wrote the enhanced speedstep driver two years
ago because I had a new laptop and wanted to improve its battery life, but
I haven't had much time to look at this lately, so I haven't looked at this
since I ran into the brick wall of NDAed documentation.

I might write some more code if I buy a new laptop later this year. :-)

Colin Percival