Re: Crash during sending print jobs

From: Michiel Boland <michiel_at_boland.org>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 20:05:26 +0200 (MEST)
> Hi,
>
> beginning with last week my 7-Current amd64 system panics
> during sending print jobs (especially PostScript) to my
> LPT connected laser printer.

I was having a similar problam. Although for me, the panic was not induced
by the print per se. Rather it was the lprm I did when I tried to remove
the job. I believe the panic message was something like 'System call write
returning with 1 locks held'. Unfortunately I binned the crash dumps.

Cheers
Michiel