Re: CFT: nfe(4) MSI/MSIX support

From: Ed Schouten <ed_at_fxq.nl>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 08:59:27 +0200
Hello,

* Pyun YongHyeon <pyunyh_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd also like to commit it and make nfe(4) default driver for all
> nVidia network adapters. I've sent several mails to official FreeBSD
> nfe(4) maintainer, obrien, but got no reply yet. I'll wait one or two
> week more and will post a mail that asks for opinions of other
> developers on superseding nve(4) with nfe(4).

Please do. That would be great! I only have a small problem with the
nfe(4) driver and that is that the machine I use it on (Microsoft Xbox)
doesn't have a PHY that is supported by any FreeBSD PHY driver. I ported
the NetBSD icsphy(4) driver and now it works like it should.

I've attached a patch which adds the driver. You'd really help me out by
adding this driver as well. Thanks!

Yours,
--
 Ed Schouten <ed_at_fxq.nl>