Re: Problems compiling some ports after upgrading to gcc 4.2.0

From: Mark Linimon <linimon_at_lonesome.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 19:10:20 -0500
On Wed, May 23, 2007 at 05:48:53PM -0400, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> On Wed, May 23, 2007 at 05:33:38PM -0400, Randy Bush wrote:
> > having serious crashes when running anything using openssl in cvsup of
> > last day, most recent being May 22 18:49 gmt.
>
> Do people really pay this little attention to the mailing lists?  It
> seems like most of the emails I send lately are pointing people to
> previous discussions of the questions they ask.

At the very least I would like to ask people to check the mailing lists
on the web for the past few days, to see if the issue has already been
dealt with.

This is especially the case for those people running -CURRENT, where we
explicitly tell people that they will need to keep up with freebsd-current.

The codebase is undergoing some heavy changes right now and it's most
effective and least frustrating if we can keep the developers focused on
dealing with the inevitable problems.

Thanks.

mcl