Re: Xorg port problem?

From: Alex Dupre <ale_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 09:36:21 +0200
Doug Barton ha scritto:
> Not disputing your answer, but I'm curious. Why would it cause
> problems on some systems but not others? I haven't done anything with
> my cflags ...

It depends on how much RAM + Swap do you have. I know people with 1.5Gb
that have such problem and others with 2.5Gb that haven't it (if I
remember correctly the amounts). The "bug" is the un-optimized
optimization :-) There is already a patch that will be included in 4.2.1
release, but I hope will be backported before in FreeBSD gcc.

--
Alex Dupre