Re: Updating Heimdal in base

From: LI Xin <delphij_at_delphij.net>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 13:10:09 +0800
Tom McLaughlin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This may be too late but is anyone interested in updating Heimdal to a
> recent version in base?  I started looking into it but lets face it, I
> never spend any time in src/ and my C knowledge is crap.  I'm just
> looking for someone interested in this that I can assist and help knock
> this out.  Anyways, if there's someone interested then let me know.

I have briefly talked this with nectar_at_, but I do not have the knowledge
about how to test it in order to make sure that the import does not
bring some regression, so I would prefer to leave the work to some more
qualified committers.

Cheers,
--
Xin LI <delphij_at_delphij.net>	http://www.delphij.net/