Re: CFT: nfe(4) MSI/MSIX support

From: Gelsema, P \(Patrick\) <"Gelsema,>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 12:01:00 -0000
Hi,

Finally had time to test.
Everything works for me.

When will this be committed to -current?

Rgds,

Patrick

kernel: nfe0: <NVIDIA nForce MCP61 Networking Adapter> port 0xc480-0xc487
mem 0xdd3fd000-0xdd3fdfff irq 23 at device 7.0 on pci0
kernel: miibus1: <MII bus> on nfe0
kernel: ukphy0: <Generic IEEE 802.3u media interface> PHY 1 on miibus1
kernel: ukphy0:  10baseT, 10baseT-FDX, 100baseTX, 100baseTX-FDX,
1000baseT-FDX, auto
kernel: nfe0: Ethernet address: 00:18:f3:9f:f1:b4
kernel: nfe0: [FILTER]
last message repeated 7 times