Re: Loader broken in Head?

From: Mike Pritchard <mpp_at_mail.mppsystems.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 23:13:38 -0500
On Thu, Nov 01, 2007 at 09:36:34PM -0500, Mike Pritchard wrote:

> I'd be glad to try, if you could tell me how to build the loader...
> or if I'm building it correctly, if someone could fix this compile
> error I see (see below).  And the couple of warnings I see compiling make
> me nervous too.  I don't want to mess around too much until I'm sure
> I'm building it correctly, because I'd like to leave this machine bootable :)
>
> Other than that, if a fresh -current loader still doesn't fix my
> problem, I'm more than willing to start backing out recent commits
> to find which commit might be the problem.
>
> With 8.0-current sources as of a couple of hours ago, I
> get the same compile error trying any of these:

Nevermind about the compiling part.  Pilot error.  Stale includes
are to blame.  a make world fixed all that.

And a -current loader as of today works just fine.  I'd suggest that
to Red Neck also to see if it clears up his problem.

Now where did I put that pointy hat...
--
Mike Pritchard
mpp _at_ FreeBSD.org