3dm2 "Maintenance" meanu disappeared!

From: Artem Kuchin <matrix_at_itlegion.ru>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 21:39:58 +0300
I have updated 3dm, firmware and driver to the latest (tried 3dm from ports and from 3ware.com, firmware from 3ware.com site and
driver from freebsd source cvs)

NOW I HAVE:
FREEBSD 7-BETA2
9650SE-2LP

FIRMWARE FE9X 3.08.00.016
API 2.03.00.004
DRIVER 3.70.05.001
3DM 2 version 2.06.00.016

However, when i move my mouse over "management" menu i only see to submenu items:

Controller Settings
Scheduling

THERE IS NO "Maintenance" submenu.
ON another box with 8506 and 7xxx controller it is present. Also the 3dm with same
controller under windows 2003 shows "Maintenance" submenu, but not under FreeBSD.

ANy idea what's going on here? How to make "Maintenance"  submenu appear
under FreeBSD version of 3dm?

--
Artem