Re: nfe internet problems

From: 韓家標 Bill Hacker <askbill_at_conducive.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 01:03:19 +0000
Chuck Robey wrote:
> Sam Fourman Jr. wrote:
>> I have 4 computers with the Striker Extreme Motherboard in it. I had
>> this Trouble before about the nfe cards locking the system, I updated
>> to the latest BIOS and all was fixed
>>
>> dmesg is as follows
>>

> Now that's really useful, Thanks.  Could you mail me (privately) what
> version bios you have?

See also:

http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx?SLanguage=en-us&model=Striker+Extreme

While there is nothing in what Asus published there that indicates Asus got
anywhere near the nfe BIOS code in either of the last two updates, that doesn't
rule it out. Most of what they 'publish' is highly Win/DOS centric.

Bill