Any successful installs on a Broadcom HT1000 chipset?

From: Barney Cordoba <barney_cordoba_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 07:03:58 -0800 (PST)
We can't get any flavor of Freebsd 7 to build or boot
successfully on an HT1000 MB.  We have 2 distinct MBs
and both have similar problems.

I noticed in the linux driver that they have the
HT1000 listed in their pci_quirks.c, and have
"quirk_disable_all_msi" set for it. I have no idea
what that means, but is FreeBSD doing something
similar? I haven't tested linux on this system yet,
but I hope to do so sometime this week.

Many of the supermicro Opteron MBs use this chipset,
so its sort of a big deal.

Barney

Be a better pen pal.