Re: bizarre em + TSO + MSS issue in RELENG_7

From: Jack Vogel <jfvogel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 21:39:34 -0800
Just to let everyone on the thread know, I have a fix for this problem that Mike
just tested and confirmed. Its funny, its some crufty old code that has been in
since I first got TSO working, it checks the packet len on entry to setup, and
because I was always working with a standard mtu it had that hardcoded as
a value less than which it would reject.

I would like to update the 7 code anyway, howbout if I put in a new
driver version
to HEAD that includes this fix, and then MFC in a few days into REL, is there
time before RELEASE or do i just need to spot fix this? Ken?

Thanks for testing Mike,

Jack