Re: who do I report this to?

From: Remko Lodder <remko_at_elvandar.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 08:29:54 +0100 (CET)
Can you please STOP cross posting to various mailinglists all at once?
It is causing all kinds of unneeded messages to various addresses
(yeah I am now guilty of that as well); stop it.

If you have issues with if_re, please ask it's maintainer for support, and
rule that out first and then proceed to the next item if the problem still
continues, generating loads of emails with "my <insert your new problem
here>" content which includes "but this and this and this and this might
also be the combination" etc is NOT going to help resolve this because the
options are too legio (could be the software, could be your hardware,
could be a user flaw, could be the remote switch etc).

Please do it step by step with the maintainers as much as possible, and
where possible please try to avoid overloading the mailinglists with
things you run into on a day by day basis, personally I find it not very
interesting to read them anymore because "its just another thing", that
might not be the thing we are persuing here, but with all of your emails,
I do get this feeling.

//Remko

--
/"\   Best regards,                      | remko_at_FreeBSD.org
\ /   Remko Lodder                       | remko_at_EFnet