Re: Lack of agpvar.h causing nvidia-driver build to fail

From: Doug Barton <dougb_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 01:25:00 -0800 (PST)
On Thu, 22 Nov 2007, Alexey Dokuchaev wrote:

> Exactly right, I have a fix I will commit after I make my -current up to
> date to test it and get portmgr_at_ approval.

Great news, today really is my day for quick responses on broken stuff. :)

If you want to send me the patch I'll be glad to test it as well. My
system is right up to the minute, and I always clean out old cruft.

FYI, I took a look at what's different between versions .14 and .19, and
it looks to me like it's an issue of "hot" docking vs. "warm" docking.
I've made the change to "warm" docking in my BIOS, so the next step is to
try things with the latest driver version to confirm that theory.

Doug