mysqld umtxn

From: Johan Hendriks <Johan_at_double-l.nl>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 21:12:56 +0100
Hello all, i just cvsup'ed today on a 8.0 Current machine (a pIII 1000 Mhz dual proc machine).

Did a buildworld cycle and rebooted the machine
I noticed that i can not start mysql-server anymore.
mysqld will show up in top but have a umtxn state, if i do a /usr/local/etc/rc.d/mysql-server restart it tells me it can not stop mysql (check /usr/.... .pid)
then i have 2 mysqld entries showing up in top also in umtxn state.
It creates new mysqld proccess with every  /usr/local/etc/rc.d/mysql-server restart i give.

I then tryed to csup -g -L2 /usr/local/etc/cvsup/current-supfile but this prosess also ends up in umtxn state.

Witness and stuff are disabled on the machine.
Do other people see this ?

regards,
Johan Hendriks