Re: bypassing certain cvs commits

From: Peter Jeremy <peterjeremy_at_optushome.com.au>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 20:16:29 +1100
On Tue, Nov 27, 2007 at 10:48:04AM -0500, Aryeh M. Friedman wrote:
>I posted a extremely long and detailed set of diags to cvs-src

You made a long and basically content-free posting to cvs-src
complaining about problems with a recent libthr/libkse commit but I've
yet to see any more detail than "it hangs on amd64".  It's still
unclear to me whether you were complaining about libkse or malloc
since you have referred to both.  Note that whilst multiple copies of
your dmesg, sysctl and kernel config are "extremely long", they do not
constitute a "detailed set of diags".

--
Peter Jeremy