Re: small purposal for change in installworld

From: LI Xin <delphij_at_delphij.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 18:03:14 -0700
Aryeh Friedman wrote:
> Installworld shouldn't clobber the supfiles in
> /usr/share/example/cvsup... having to change the default host after
> every build/install world is annoying

IMHO you should never change anything in the example/ directory (just
like /etc/defaults/), they are guaranteed to be changed across upgrade.
 It would be far more better if you make a copy in your own home
directory or somewhere else, or scriptify with option '-h my.cvsup.server'.

Cheers,
--
Xin LI <delphij_at_delphij.net>	http://www.delphij.net/
FreeBSD - The Power to Serve!