Re: Repeatable kernel panic on -CURRENT using ZFS over SATA

From: Andrey V. Elsukov <bu7cher_at_yandex.ru>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 09:34:19 +0400
Steven Schlansker wrote:
> Dmesg with errors here:
> http://soda.csua.berkeley.edu/~steven/dmesg.txt
>
> The eventual end result:
> http://soda.csua.berkeley.edu/~steven/Image053.jpg
> The only references I can find to similar problems were either not
> resolved, or seemed to be related to a chipset which I am not using.
>
> Is this a known issue?  How can I make this machine stable?  Is there
> any more information I can provide to aid debugging?  Thanks so very much,
> Steven Schlansker

In the next time when you get panic try "tr" DDB command and photo
will be more informative. Also, look into the following article:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/developers-handbook/kerneldebug.html

You can get a kernel crash dump and show backtrace from kgdb.

--
WBR, Andrey V. Elsukov