Re: small purposal for change in installworld

From: Stefan Lambrev <stefan.lambrev_at_moneybookers.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 13:02:18 +0300
Hi,

Aryeh Friedman wrote:
> I discovered all those by reading before I posted... the attitude of
> rtfm is what I am talking about...

Sorry I really do not understand what is your point. For me the main
difference between linux and freebsd is documentation.
FreeBSD is very well documented project , as far as I know there is no
such beast as well documented linux distro :)
For me FreeBSD community was (and still is) very helpful and never with
attitude RTFM.
If you consider my mail with examples and steps how to accomplish all
that you asked for as RTFM attitude I just do not know what to say.

This is going to be off topic here [-current], so sorry about it.