CFT: msk(4)/nfe(4) with 88E1116 PHY

From: Pyun YongHyeon <pyunyh_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 10:36:22 +0900
Hi,

There had been several complaints that nfe(4) with 88E1116 PHY
doesn't work. The attached patch may fix it by taking the PHY
out of powerdown mode. Because I know that some revisions works
well without any patch I'd like to know whether attached patch
have any effects for those hardwares that had been working
correctly. I think both msk(4) and nfe(4) would be affacted by
the patch so if you're using one of these hardwares please give
it spin and let me know the result.

Thanks.
--
Regards,