FreeBSD 7.0-current Locks During Device Probe--Solved

From: Dave Frantz <imperial_courier_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 20:21:00 -0700 (PDT)
I finally figured out what was causing FreeBSD 7.0-current to crash on my machine during the device probe. It turns out that if options CPUFREQ is compiled in, the system will not boot. However, it can be safely kldloaded in later.

I'm not entirely sure why my system dislikes CPUFREQ, but I can live without it. If you guys have any questions or anything, just let me know.

-Dave

Building a website is a piece of cake.