em0: watchdog timeout

From: Oliver Peter <hoschi_at_mouhaha.de>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 17:57:26 +0200
Hi,

Today I received some em0 watchdog timeouts on my fresh 7.0-CURRENT
machine.  At first I had only some short ssh hangs but now it seems my
server is completely offline.  I will not have local access to my
computer until this night but I will ask in advance what I can do for
you to debug and solve this problem.

What information shall I provide?  dmesg?  Kernel configuration?

Humppa
  Ollie

--
Oliver PETER, eMail: hoschi_at_mouhaha.de, ICQ# 113969174
"Worker bees can leave.  Even drones can fly away.