Patch to add EEPROM dump

From: Jack Vogel <jfvogel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 16:03:17 -0700
Mike,

      This is a patch against my 6.6.6 driver that adds a new value to the
debug sysctl, you would give the command 'sysctl dev.em.0.debug=2'
and it will dump out the first 32 16-bit words of the prom.

Mike, go to e1000.sourceforge.net/wiki and look under issues, you
will find one talking about 82573, that will show you the word that
gets patched, and you can look at your own with this patch.

I was wondering what the general reaction to this is, it may be useful
at some points in helping debug things.

Comments?

Jack