ACPI Problem!

From: Marcelo Araujo <araujobsdport_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 15:08:13 -0300
Hi folks!

I did update to 7.0-PRERELEASE, but I had many problems with ACPI, after
of boot on few minutes my machine freezes per complete!
I did test with i8254 timecounter but, I had the same problem, only
difference is the machine work more time with i8254!
I investigated with another guys and I just changed
kern.timecounter.hardware to ACPI-fast. But, On 6.2 I used TSC because
is default!
I've a laptop HP nx6110, after I changed the timecounter, my machine run
fine!

NOTE: I can help in any debug or I can do more testing?

Best Regards.

--
Marcelo Araujo            (__)
araujo_at_FreeBSD.org     \\\'',)