Re: 7.0 CURRENT, need help with panic: Trying sleep, but thread marked as sleeping prohibited

From: Victor M. Blood <freebsd_at_masm.elcom.ru>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 22:20:30 +0400
On 14.10.2007, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> Dmitry Morozovsky wrote:

>> KK> Well if so then it is not the same issue as this one.  Have you filed a PR?
>>
>> I did not, as I'm not quite remember all the details; oleg_at_ should, I'll ask
>> him tomorrow.
>>
>> Well, a bit of clarification: we never actually tried to use ipf part
>> of ipfilter, it was ipnat.

> OK, step 1 on the road to a fix is obviously reporting the bug :)

I already send PR today, before writing to freebsd-current list.
I can did not pay attention, but with a GENERIC core like all works.
Ipf wal loaded with kldload and no one panic.

I try make dump and back-trace, but has failed.
--
With all regards, Victor M. Blood.
FTN: 2:5024/1.95_at_Fidonet.org, ICQ#3567656