Re: panic in 8-CURRENT

From: Hiroki Sato <hrs_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 16:43:53 +0900 (JST)
Kris Kennaway <kris_at_freebsd.org> wrote
  in <4712AC0E.1080704_at_FreeBSD.org>:

kr> Hiroki Sato wrote:
kr> >  Any patches I can try?  I am not sure this panic occurred with the
kr> >  old kernel (I updated it from Oct 4's one to Oct 15's), but IIRC the
kr> >  old one should have worked fine.  I will double-check it anyway.
kr>
kr> Perhaps Scott can send you (and me) his latest patch (the one I have is
kr> from several months ago).  I'd like to see it committed for 7.0.

 Well, I got the INTR_FAST patch for bge from him just now and rebuilt
 the kernel, but the same panic occurs with it.