Re: I backed out the sensors framework

From: YoctoGram <yoctogram_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 08:54:50 -0400
> Now, who are you, and what is your role in this ?

Well, I'm just a BSD OS lurker/fan.
I really like netBSD.
But the FreeBSD ZFS port caught my attention lately (despite the on going
ZFS lawsuit).

Thanks for the clarifications, and I apologise for the disruption.

Based on the following:

>> If you compare at NetBSD, OpenBSD and FreeBSD, you will find a quite
>> visible difference in the architectural attitude the projects take
>> to various problems.

I had the feelings that the 'backed out' was motivated by "BSD politics"
rather than tech merits.

// Yocto