random panics: vm_phys_free_pages: page 0xc161f2a0 has unexpected order 10

From: Brad Allen <braddo_at_tranceaddict.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 04:53:27 -0700
   I am getting random panics with CURRENT i386, have been trying
   snapshots since June hoping the problem would be resolved but
   unfortunately it hasnt so I thought its about time I reported it. Here
   is an example of the message I receive:
   panic: vm_phys_free_pages: page 0xc161f2a0 has unexpected order 10
   cpuid=0
   KBD: enter: panic
   [thread pid 5479 tid 100075]
   Stopped at kdb_enter+0x32: leave
   Unfortunately I'm not able to send a backtrace as I'm unable to
   recompile the kernel in order to obtain a kernel.debug without it
   panicing. A couple of examples of when this panic has happened are
   during compiling, and using portsnap to extract ports.
   Let me know if theres anything I can do to provide further assistance.
   Thanks