Re: random panics: vm_phys_free_pages: page 0xc161f2a0 has unexpected order 10

From: 韓家標 Bill Hacker <askbill_at_conducive.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 11:58:52 -0400
Brad Allen wrote:
>>> <DIV style="font-family:Arial, sans-serif; font-size:10pt;"><FONT size="2"><SPAN style="font-family: Arial,sans-serif;">
>
> 韓家標 Bill Hacker wrote:
>> *snip*
>>
>> Web-pages are a nice way of putting up large dumps and logs.
>>
>> But after you create such a web page, only the link needs to be posted - and in
>> plaintext.
>>
>> Not the actual page code.  Leave that on the webserver.
>>
>> Better yet - leave the material in plaintext on the webserver as well...
>>
>> Debugging html is two doors down the hall.
>>
>> Bill
>
> Apologies about that. I didn't actually realise my mailserver sent messages in HTML until I'd sent it.

No blood, no foul.

Saw the 'clean' post immediately folowing.

Might try replicating the problem here on other hardware & several different
'vintages' of builds.

IF I had a few more details. I've got two servers sitting within arm's length
that don't go into a rack for another 12 hours or so... Both Core-2 Quad,
otherwise 'enough' different it might be helpful.

I don't code "C" - but I can test...

Bill