Re: 7.0-BETA1.5 Available...

From: Oliver Peter <hoschi_at_mouhaha.de>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 09:55:06 +0200
On Thu, Oct 25, 2007 at 06:27:14PM -0400, Ken Smith wrote:
> Note you will not have been impacted at all if you updated an older
> machine using cvsup to RELENG_7.  This issue only impacts people who had
> done an install using the 7.0-BETA1 ISOs.

Thanks for this information.  Last night I did a fresh 7.0-BETA1
install, fetched the RELENG_7 sources and had some installworld fun.
Everything wents fine but I wondered how many changes where between
7.0-BETA1 and the latest RELENG_7... hehe :)

Everything wents fine.  Mergemaster did a great job but I still want
to ask if there can be a problem in the future because I switched from
8.0-SUPRISE to 7.0-STABLE...

--
Oliver PETER, eMail: hoschi_at_mouhaha.de, ICQ# 113969174
"Worker bees can leave.  Even drones can fly away.